Wednesday, December 28, 2005

A Dog's Daily Diary vs. A Cat's Daily Diary

It's 1 a.m. and I'm up reading a novel when I hear Chris laughing hysterically in here at the 'puter, from something he's reading on a forum. So I just had to come and see what it was. Then I'm reading this, and find myself crying from laughing so hard (I don't remember the last time that happened). Hmmmm... maybe it's partially due to the wee hours of the morning factor, or due to the fact that I have one of those manicly *happy/happy* dogs, and have had a sinister type kitty (though we've also had a real sweety of a kitty too, but we always joked that he acted more like a dog!)... Anyways, I think this is TOO FUNNY! Grinenjoy Grin

Dog's and Cat's Daily Diary

Excerpts From A Dog's Daily Diary:

8:00 a.m. Oh, boy - Dog food - My favorite
9:30 a.m. Oh, boy - A car ride - My favorite
9:40 a.m. Oh, boy - A walk - My favorite
10:30 a.m. Oh, boy - Getting rubbed and petted - My favorite
11:30 a.m. Oh, boy - Dog food - My favorite
Noon Oh, boy - The kids - My favorite
1:00 p.m. Oh, boy - The yard - My favorite
4:00 p.m. Oh, boy - To the park - My favorite
5:00 p.m. Oh, boy - Dog food - My favorite
5:30 p.m. Oh, boy - Pretty Mums - My favorite
6:00 p.m. Oh, boy - Playing ball - My favorite
6:30 a.m. Oh, boy - Watching TV with my master - My favorite
8:30 p.m. Oh, boy - Sleeping in master's bed - My favorite


Excerpts From A Cat's Daily Diary
Day 183 of my captivity. My captors continue to taunt me with bizarre little dangling objects. They dine lavishly on fresh meat, while I am forced to eat dry cereal. The only thing that keeps me going is the hope of escape and the mild satisfaction I get from ruining the occasional piece of furniture. Tomorrow I may eat another houseplant.

Today my attempt to kill my captors by weaving around their feet while they were walking almost succeeded -- must try this at the top of the stairs. In an attempt to disgust and repulse these vile oppressors, I once again induced myself to vomit on their favorite chair; must try this on their bed.

Decapitated a mouse and brought them the headless body, in an attempt to make them aware of what I am capable of, and to try to strike fear into their hearts... They only cooed and condescended about what a good little cat I was. Hmmm, not working according to plan.

There was some sort of gathering of their accomplices. I was placed in solitary confinement throughout the event. However, I could hear the noise and smell the food. More importantly, I overheard that my confinement was due to my power of "allergies." Must learn what this is and how to use it to my advantage.

I am convinced the other captives are flunkies and snitches. The dog is routinely released and seems more than happy to return. He is obviously a half-wit. The bird, on the other hand, has got to be an informant, and speaks with them regularly. I am certain he reports my every move. Due to his current placement in the metal room, his safety is assured.

But I can wait, it is only a matter of time now...

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?