Friday, December 10, 2004
Rambling...
Well, today I'm looking for venison recipes. Found a few at one of our fav. sites; http://www.backwoodshome.com/ I'm hoping that our cousin Jen will send me some of her favorites soon. She's in Alaska, and has alot more experience w/cooking venison since she gets to hunt alot.
It's been drizzling, cold and dreary here the past couple days...
We put up new shelves in the kids' rooms, and are in the *fun* process of organizing their stuff and cleaning their rooms up. Things have been unpacked for awhile, w/nowhere to go besides the big pile in the middle of their rooms. (arrrgh-too much stuff!!) N's room is done "phew!" and I'm about to go tackle Taba's room. And then the garage. We're hoping to get things in some semblance of order before we leave next Wed.
We're starting to get excited about going to FL next week for a 10 day visit, but not looking forward to the drive.
Well, I'm off to clean up!
It's been drizzling, cold and dreary here the past couple days...
We put up new shelves in the kids' rooms, and are in the *fun* process of organizing their stuff and cleaning their rooms up. Things have been unpacked for awhile, w/nowhere to go besides the big pile in the middle of their rooms. (arrrgh-too much stuff!!) N's room is done "phew!" and I'm about to go tackle Taba's room. And then the garage. We're hoping to get things in some semblance of order before we leave next Wed.
We're starting to get excited about going to FL next week for a 10 day visit, but not looking forward to the drive.
Well, I'm off to clean up!
|
|















