Wednesday, March 23, 2005

Celebrating 10 years Together!

March 10th ~ For our 10 yr. wedding anniversary this year Chris and I spent the day doing the touristy thing in Pigeon Forge, and Gatlinburg, just leisurely walking around and window shopping. The kids were excited to accompany us for our "anniversary celebration" for the first time, and it was a joy to have them. We were blessed with lovely Spring weather, and ate lunch at our favorite restaurant, The Old Mill, in Pigeon Forge.

For our anniversary Chris bought me a beautiful gift.... an anniversary ring, made by a jeweler in Israel, in white gold (to match my wedding set) with an inscription that he knows is very dear to me, as it expresses so perfectly our sentiments toward eachother, and even encompasses our relationship w/our Lord and our children as well. (Nathan loves it too, and quotes it often). The inscription is in Hebrew script, which I think is so aesthetically beautiful ....this is what it says;

Ani Le Dodi Ve Dodi Li

I am my beloved's and my beloved is mine.

~ taken from the Song of Songs 6:3

Last year he bought me a silver one, and this replaced the silver one....I'm so spoiled.;-)
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?