Monday, June 13, 2005
Germany/Report on Hitler's birthday
This article was posted by a Christian sister to an email list I'm on.
>> Don't they say that America follows in the footsteps of Europe? I sure hope it doesn't come to this here.>> Kate
Today, two mothers were taken to prison in the state of Nordrhein-Westfalen. They were not homeschoolers but were charged with keeping their children from fulfilling the mandatory school attendance laws of their state. Their crime? They refused to allow their children to participate in a very, very ungodly school theater piece. First they received fines. When they refused to pay the fines they were taken to jail. One mother's husband is in the hospital for a very serious lung operation. He like the other father will face jail when his wife finishes her punishment in prison. When she was brought to the police station the officer in charge told her to go home and not tell anybody. Why? Because she was brought to prison with her baby. She still nurses her baby. The other mother remains in jail. She has 12 children. The last step is to take the children away!
Read more of this article.
I responded;
Thanks for this Kate...we must, and will be praying for these families mentioned here. And also I pray that we would all be faithful to the call of Christ, for the times, they are a changin' here too I'm afraid. Just this morning I was greeted by this in my inbox, very disturbing...it brings me to my knees, which is where we need to be this hour for sure. http://www.repentamerica.com/pr_simulatedsexacts.html
It's by His Grace, and in the strength of His Word, that we will stand up for Him and defend our families during these times...
Looking up for His soon-coming return!
Joyful in Him, Beth
And they overcame him by the blood of the Lamb, and by the word of their testimony; and they loved not their lives unto the death.
~Revelation 12:11
>> Don't they say that America follows in the footsteps of Europe? I sure hope it doesn't come to this here.>> Kate
Today, two mothers were taken to prison in the state of Nordrhein-Westfalen. They were not homeschoolers but were charged with keeping their children from fulfilling the mandatory school attendance laws of their state. Their crime? They refused to allow their children to participate in a very, very ungodly school theater piece. First they received fines. When they refused to pay the fines they were taken to jail. One mother's husband is in the hospital for a very serious lung operation. He like the other father will face jail when his wife finishes her punishment in prison. When she was brought to the police station the officer in charge told her to go home and not tell anybody. Why? Because she was brought to prison with her baby. She still nurses her baby. The other mother remains in jail. She has 12 children. The last step is to take the children away!
Read more of this article.
I responded;
Thanks for this Kate...we must, and will be praying for these families mentioned here. And also I pray that we would all be faithful to the call of Christ, for the times, they are a changin' here too I'm afraid. Just this morning I was greeted by this in my inbox, very disturbing...it brings me to my knees, which is where we need to be this hour for sure. http://www.repentamerica.com/pr_simulatedsexacts.html
It's by His Grace, and in the strength of His Word, that we will stand up for Him and defend our families during these times...
Looking up for His soon-coming return!
Joyful in Him, Beth
And they overcame him by the blood of the Lamb, and by the word of their testimony; and they loved not their lives unto the death.
~Revelation 12:11
|
|















