Thursday, June 02, 2005

today

Okay, now that I've posted some of the quotes and articles I've come across this past week, I'm going to get back to folding the laundry now...I think everyone's tired of stepping over it for the past week, as the pile's grown from the couch to the LR floor surrounding...yikes!
Tabitha's been busy with her little polly pockets world she's created in her room...she just finished sewing (she's getting good!) a "dog toy" for the pp's doggie, very cute. She and Nathan spent this rainy morning vegging out on our bed watching one of their fav. Little House dvd's while I've been cleaning up some around the house, updating my blog here, and yes, folded *some* of the laundry (aaagghhh! the story of my life!;).
Nathan's horse back riding lessons have been cancelled the past two days due to rain, so he's been looking at old photo albums, and read some pages from Dinosaurs By Design, as well as flipped through some various books about vikings and Norway that we'd picked up at the library a couple of weeks ago. Right now he's completely engrossed in one of his favs., the Usborne Book of World History.
I enjoyed eating leftover biscuits and tomato gravy (an old Southern MS fam. recipe, comfort food) that I'd made for dinner last night, as I sipped my coffee and read from my newest copy of The Pilgrim's Progress. Chris fixed omelets for he and Nathan, and an egg burrito for Taba. He's at an appt. right now...it sure is nice having him home so many mornings like this.
Tonight we have home group, the kids are excited as we haven't been in awhile due to Chris's coaching Nathan's soccer team, which had practice every Thurs. night. Should be fun to catch up w/everybody there... Soccer season is over now! It was fun, and definitely a good experience for us all, but it'll be nice to have our Saturdays back, as well as two weekday evenings free again!
ttfn.
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?