Saturday, November 12, 2005
The Bubble Nebula
Comments:
<< Home
Ooooh! So pretty!
I'm going to have to remake my collection of space photos, since my husband accidently reformatted our hard-drive (without backing it up).
I'm going to have to remake my collection of space photos, since my husband accidently reformatted our hard-drive (without backing it up).
I put that one on my desktop and it is still there, amazingly. Rick has left this one up longer than usual. I think it is because he likes it! He changes the look of our desktop about every day usually and also of our homepage. Of course, it helps keep him from changing our whole house around. He gets bored, I'm thinking. LOL!
We're looking forward to seeing you this next week. We are limited to email and chat right now because our Lingo box died. Lingo was not cooperative in giving good customer service so we are ditching them for a new VoiP that we found that is cheaper, gives a free month and a free box. Rick came home very upset with Lingo today. So anyway, that makes us voiceless for now. Wow! just one week until Thanksgiving!
Love and shalom,
Serena
Post a Comment
We're looking forward to seeing you this next week. We are limited to email and chat right now because our Lingo box died. Lingo was not cooperative in giving good customer service so we are ditching them for a new VoiP that we found that is cheaper, gives a free month and a free box. Rick came home very upset with Lingo today. So anyway, that makes us voiceless for now. Wow! just one week until Thanksgiving!
Love and shalom,
Serena
<< Home
|
|

















