Tuesday, November 29, 2005

drawing horses~

For the past few days N and T have been utterly inspired! They've been drawing horses (and not much else!), ALOT of horses, and unicorns as well (we're reading the Narnia books). They've been referring to the following book (which we'd picked up at a thrift store a couple of years ago), and turning out some amazing drawings, if I do say so myself... I shall have to post some pics of their artwork soon! They've been coloring their drawings with colored pencils. We prefer to use the nice prismacolor pencils, as it makes doing your artwork so much more rewarding.

Comments:
My best friend loves to draw horses as well. You can go to the following site where she has put one online.

http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=viewImage&friendID=26876452&imageID=313100953&Mytoken=A52B899E-14BB-12CA-9DE512BEDF47C13F17341324

Have fun drawing!
~Brittany
 
Thanks Brittany! I will check it out.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?