Sunday, November 13, 2005

Last night~

Jack, Chris's Dad, came to church with us last night. Saturday nights are very casual, and the music is always contemporary/jazzy (we have some professional saxophonists in the band even!). When we got home he commented on how much he'd enjoyed it, and was obviously surprised about that. He asked, "Do you realize how long it's been since I've been inside a church? I haven't been to church since me and your Mom split up (over 25 yrs. ago!)."

Wow Lord, thank you! Chris and I have anticipated that you would bless Jack during his visit here, and we thought he just might enjoy his visit with our congregation too...and he did!

We introduced him to a few people, and he's just really been given alot to think about, I think. The night before his arrival, I'd dreamt that he would feel the love of God during his visit to our house, which I'm now certain was a comforting assurance of the Lord's intention to answer the prayers of our family's heart for this man, our long lost Dad.
Comments:
That's wonderful! I KNOW he will know the love of Yeshua in your home. His presence is very obvious there.
Love and shalom,
Serena
 
That's exciting!
 
That's wonderful, Beth. It's so exciting to see YHWH's work in our lives and the lives of those we care about!
 
That's wonderful to hear! I'm glad the visit is turning otu so well.
 
otu = out. I will start proof-reading one of these days.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?