Tuesday, January 03, 2006

blogging resolution~

This evening as I was reading from the Bible, the Lord led me to the book of Philippians. As I read, I found my thoughts settling on the following Scripture;

Finally, brothers, whatever is true, whatever is noble, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is admirable—if anything is excellent or praiseworthy—think about such things. Whatever you have learned or received or heard from me, or seen in me—put it into practice. And the God of peace will be with you.

~ Philippians 4.8,9

Then, I hopped over to Sparrow's lovely blog, and found that she also had been ruminating over the same Scripture, and made her own blogging resolution accordingly! I think that's very cool, and I'm happy to share this same resolution with her. :-)

May my blog(s!) be beautiful and edifying... for His Name's sake.
Comments:
This scripture has been on my heart as well, especially when it comes to what I allow to enter my mind via books, TV, music, etc. More refining, I guess. :)
It was WONDERFUL being able to spend time with you and your family. Thank you so much for your hospitality and generosity. I really admire your sweet spirit. I'm hoping Philip and I end up back in TN again. No matter what, I'm glad we can stay friends through the internet. :)
 
You DO have a beautiful blog. I love reading about your celebrations and your pursuit of the Lord.

Thanks for sharing your life here!
 
Joelle~
It was so wonderful having you here! Thank you!

Sparrow~
Thanks!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?