Wednesday, January 11, 2006
Homeschool Burnout?
I wanted to share that Laurie Bluedorn has recently posted a greatly encouraging article over at her blog: Suggestions to Combat Homeschool Burnout
I found that in it, she really articulated some of my own sentiments very well. Go, read it, be encouraged!!
I found that in it, she really articulated some of my own sentiments very well. Go, read it, be encouraged!!
Comments:
<< Home
I wish I could say that I have children, but all I have are five cats, a disabled Mom and a husband who had to flee America for a crime that never even happened!!
Still we keep praying to have a daughter...
Please see http://www.fictionpress.com/read.php?storyid=1969387
--Katie.
Still we keep praying to have a daughter...
Please see http://www.fictionpress.com/read.php?storyid=1969387
--Katie.
Thanks for stopping by and I'm glad you were blessed by my poem... and thanks so much for praying.
You definitely are sensitive to that still small voice of "Providence" -- that quote from Job means more than I have words to say...
Katie
Post a Comment
You definitely are sensitive to that still small voice of "Providence" -- that quote from Job means more than I have words to say...
Katie
<< Home
|
|
















