Friday, January 06, 2006
What a FABULOUS multi-purpose skin product!
Pete and Maribel Hernandez describe their work as Where the Bible, Logic, Family Medicine, Medical Botany and Biblical Worldview intersect in blogosphere.
That truly is quite a claim, but I must say that in my estimation they are truly living up to it! I've so enjoyed using this luxurious salve, P&M Dermasalve, that Maribel Hernandez of Family Medicine from a Biblical Worldview, and Co-founder of Alternative Phyto-Med Formulators sent me a sample of last month. I say "I", but really I should say "we" since everyone in my immediate family here has now tried it for something or other in the last month we've had it...and I think we're hooked!

Upon its arrival in the mail, I was initially a bit surprised by how very tiny the little vial is (okay, okay, what should I expect from a "sample" afterall?:-), but have since found that, as with most strong medicines, a little truly does go a long way! But what is truly special about it is that despite its potency, this salve is simultaneously gentle enough for a young child's skin, and therefore has been gentle enough for any of our family's extremely fair-complexioned/sensitive skin.
This non-toxic skin product is made of 100% fresh organic oils, herbs and minerals especially formulated to deeply penetrate the fungi foot/hand. This product is therefore completely natural and of the highest quality, the ingredients of which are ALL fully disclosed on an information sheet (among many) that came with the sample. It contains No artificial ingredients, No chemicals, No toxins and No dyes.
Due to its rich ingredients, two of which are Essential Lavendar Oil and Essential Cajuput Oil, it not only has a variety of healing properties, but also emits a very soothingly aromatic fragrance. My 6yo daughter even wanted to use just a dab of it under her nose nightly, while she recovered from a cold. I begrudgingly (this is valuable stuff!) allowed her to do so.;-)
It's arrival was especially timely, as my 6yod had a cold sore coming on, and they usually get quite nasty (as did mine when I was little - spreading all around her mouth, and lasting a long time). I didn't have any lemon balm on hand, and was just kicking myself, when this P&M Dermasalve sample arrived in the mail! I thanked Maribel profusely (in my mind, as I read the rather extensive list of its possible uses) as it occurred to me that I could use this green, slightly gritty stuff to possibly relieve Tabitha's condition.
Some recommended uses are (but not limited to, as I've found out):
At this point, though I was sure the product must be pure and good (coming from Maribel), I wasn't sure just how effective it would be for a cold sore (esp. the bad ones like she and my son get). But what did I have to lose? Well, my daughter loved it ("her medicine"), and due to her cold sore's healing much faster than usual (and NOT spreading one iota!) I love it too! Then my husband, Chris, used it on a cold sore he got not long afterwards, with the same wonderful results (quick healing and no spreading).
Thank YOU so much Pete and Maribel for such a great product, and for allowing me the pleasure of sampling it!
Pete and Maribel Hernandez have so much helpful wisdom (not just knowledge, but truly Biblical Wisdom ~ Knowledge applied in a meaningful/relevant way) to offer to every family, over at their homes on the web. I encourage you to visit their sites, read their articles, learn from them and try their products. You won't be disappointed, and you'll be supporting a great ministry to families everywhere, as well as your own, by becoming more informed yourself and encouraging this couple (who are fellow homeschooling parents of 7!) who have invested so much into their vision for educating others. They are truly on the cutting edge of Medical Botany, a great asset to Biblically Natural Medicine applied through Christian concepts.
If you would like to purchase P&M Dermasalve, you may contact Pete and Maribel Hernandez of Alternative Phyto-Med Formulators.
You may read a very thoughtful article by the Hernandezes featured at Reliable Answers.com here; Medical Skills for Homeschoolers
Okay Maribel... here's my review, now where's my nifty little APM graphic to hang on my blog, so's I can link back to you for all the world to see?
Disclaimer: P&M Dermasalve was a gift that I received from APM Formulators, at no charge, for my review here on my blog.
That truly is quite a claim, but I must say that in my estimation they are truly living up to it! I've so enjoyed using this luxurious salve, P&M Dermasalve, that Maribel Hernandez of Family Medicine from a Biblical Worldview, and Co-founder of Alternative Phyto-Med Formulators sent me a sample of last month. I say "I", but really I should say "we" since everyone in my immediate family here has now tried it for something or other in the last month we've had it...and I think we're hooked!

Upon its arrival in the mail, I was initially a bit surprised by how very tiny the little vial is (okay, okay, what should I expect from a "sample" afterall?:-), but have since found that, as with most strong medicines, a little truly does go a long way! But what is truly special about it is that despite its potency, this salve is simultaneously gentle enough for a young child's skin, and therefore has been gentle enough for any of our family's extremely fair-complexioned/sensitive skin.
This non-toxic skin product is made of 100% fresh organic oils, herbs and minerals especially formulated to deeply penetrate the fungi foot/hand. This product is therefore completely natural and of the highest quality, the ingredients of which are ALL fully disclosed on an information sheet (among many) that came with the sample. It contains No artificial ingredients, No chemicals, No toxins and No dyes.
Due to its rich ingredients, two of which are Essential Lavendar Oil and Essential Cajuput Oil, it not only has a variety of healing properties, but also emits a very soothingly aromatic fragrance. My 6yo daughter even wanted to use just a dab of it under her nose nightly, while she recovered from a cold. I begrudgingly (this is valuable stuff!) allowed her to do so.;-)
It's arrival was especially timely, as my 6yod had a cold sore coming on, and they usually get quite nasty (as did mine when I was little - spreading all around her mouth, and lasting a long time). I didn't have any lemon balm on hand, and was just kicking myself, when this P&M Dermasalve sample arrived in the mail! I thanked Maribel profusely (in my mind, as I read the rather extensive list of its possible uses) as it occurred to me that I could use this green, slightly gritty stuff to possibly relieve Tabitha's condition.
Some recommended uses are (but not limited to, as I've found out):
- Eczema
- Rashes
- Psoriasis
- Athlete's Foot/hand fungus (Tinea Pedis)
- Acne
- Warts ~I'll have to try it on a couple of warts my 6yod has on her elbow.
- Skin softener
- Contact Dermatitis
- Lacerations to the skin, 1st 2nd and 3rd degree ~I tried it for this too, after applying pressure for over a minute to a cut that wouldn't stop bleeding, I dabbed a bit of this salve to it, and then pressed it into the wound with a tissue, and WA-LA the bleeding stopped immediately! It literally sealed against my skin, in a nonobtrusive manner (it was on my face) and the wound healed quickly, with minimal scabbing/no scarring).
- Diaper Rash
- Vaginal Papules/Male Papules (For more info. read P&M Dermasalve letter)
At this point, though I was sure the product must be pure and good (coming from Maribel), I wasn't sure just how effective it would be for a cold sore (esp. the bad ones like she and my son get). But what did I have to lose? Well, my daughter loved it ("her medicine"), and due to her cold sore's healing much faster than usual (and NOT spreading one iota!) I love it too! Then my husband, Chris, used it on a cold sore he got not long afterwards, with the same wonderful results (quick healing and no spreading).
Thank YOU so much Pete and Maribel for such a great product, and for allowing me the pleasure of sampling it!
Pete and Maribel Hernandez have so much helpful wisdom (not just knowledge, but truly Biblical Wisdom ~ Knowledge applied in a meaningful/relevant way) to offer to every family, over at their homes on the web. I encourage you to visit their sites, read their articles, learn from them and try their products. You won't be disappointed, and you'll be supporting a great ministry to families everywhere, as well as your own, by becoming more informed yourself and encouraging this couple (who are fellow homeschooling parents of 7!) who have invested so much into their vision for educating others. They are truly on the cutting edge of Medical Botany, a great asset to Biblically Natural Medicine applied through Christian concepts.
If you would like to purchase P&M Dermasalve, you may contact Pete and Maribel Hernandez of Alternative Phyto-Med Formulators.
You may read a very thoughtful article by the Hernandezes featured at Reliable Answers.com here; Medical Skills for Homeschoolers
Okay Maribel... here's my review, now where's my nifty little APM graphic to hang on my blog, so's I can link back to you for all the world to see?
Disclaimer: P&M Dermasalve was a gift that I received from APM Formulators, at no charge, for my review here on my blog.
|
|















