Saturday, January 15, 2005

January Happenings...

Good Morning! It's a beautiful day here in NE TN today. The weather is cool, brisk and sunny. Nathan and Tabitha are playing outside, and Chris is trying to budget out how much to spend on finishing work on this old house, and where to put it towards. Recently he's started finishing out the breezeway, hanging drywall, needs to replace the door w/sliding glass doors, and finish out the patio in the back w/garden path stones. Also, we have yet to get the new sink and waynes (sp?) coating up in the bathroom.

I'm about to go fold laundry, but thought to check in here first. This morning Tabitha and I did a phonics lesson in her Rod & Staff 1st. grd. workbook, and updated her calendar. She loves to do "schoolwork" as she calls it, no matter what day it is. Recently she's been crocheting, which she learned from a friend, and of course alot of drawing- mostly decorative hearts the past two days- "for Valentines decorations".

I'll write more soon, Beth

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?