Thursday, June 16, 2005
some orthodoxed silliness
Well, I took this "Christian Traditions Selector" quiz, which should *supposedly* tell you what denomination your beliefs most line up with... Thanks go to Jim of The Berean Blog, and his results, where I found it, and Kristen of Walking Circumspectly for finding it, and here's her results.:) I was so frustrated by some of the questions/options, as my *real* preferred answer/leanings weren't even listed (imagine that), so I too had to pick the closest rendition...and I don't know how this thing is weighed, but I've *definitely* no RC, CoE, nor EO, etc. leanings!! But I'm not surprised really. Though we don't agree with alot of the hype stuff going on in many of the Charismatic circles lately, Chris and I have spent many years in the AoG church (right now we're part of an inter-denominational congregation, w/kind of a "Bapti-costal" thing going, though instead-which has been relatively "safe" I guess, and made for some very interesting conversations/fellowship), and we have always admired the Amish (ie; #2.)...;) LOL! ...fun, fun
Rank Item Percent
1: Pentecostal/Charismatic/Assemblies of God (100%)
2: Anabaptist (Mennonite/Quaker etc.) (96%)
3: Baptist (non-Calvinistic)/Plymouth Brethren/Fundamentalist (89%)
4: Methodist/Wesleyan/Nazarene (85%)
5: Baptist (Reformed/Particular/Calvinistic) (79%)
6: Congregational/United Church of Christ (69%)
7: Eastern Orthodox (62%)
8: Church of Christ/Campbellite (61%)
9: Lutheran (61%)
10: Seventh-Day Adventist (60%)
11: Presbyterian/Reformed (58%)
12: Anglican/Episcopal/Church of England (49%)
13: Roman Catholic (42%)
Rank Item Percent
1: Pentecostal/Charismatic/Assemblies of God (100%)
2: Anabaptist (Mennonite/Quaker etc.) (96%)
3: Baptist (non-Calvinistic)/Plymouth Brethren/Fundamentalist (89%)
4: Methodist/Wesleyan/Nazarene (85%)
5: Baptist (Reformed/Particular/Calvinistic) (79%)
6: Congregational/United Church of Christ (69%)
7: Eastern Orthodox (62%)
8: Church of Christ/Campbellite (61%)
9: Lutheran (61%)
10: Seventh-Day Adventist (60%)
11: Presbyterian/Reformed (58%)
12: Anglican/Episcopal/Church of England (49%)
13: Roman Catholic (42%)
|
|















