Monday, July 25, 2005
scrapping & wild blackberries
I've got to get dinner going early this afternoon, and gather my scrapbooking stuff together for my monthly crop club mtg., which is tonight at 6:30, sharp! Girls night out for T and I (well, Chris and N do sometimes come and hang out with my friend- the hostess's hubby and son too), and we always have fun...
Also, I'm making some blackberry cobbler to bring with us. We have picked a bunch of ripe blackberries this past week. They're growing wild all over our property, and what a lovely surprise it's been! *sighs* how I do love it here in our little corner of the world, our piece of country, in NE TN! We've already enjoyed a blackberry cobbler a few days ago, and also have made blackberry pancakes from scratch.
Also, I'm making some blackberry cobbler to bring with us. We have picked a bunch of ripe blackberries this past week. They're growing wild all over our property, and what a lovely surprise it's been! *sighs* how I do love it here in our little corner of the world, our piece of country, in NE TN! We've already enjoyed a blackberry cobbler a few days ago, and also have made blackberry pancakes from scratch.
|
|















