Tuesday, January 17, 2006
Now she is six ~
Now I am Six
When I was One,
I had just begun.
When I was Two,
I was nearly new.
When I was Three,
I was hardly me.
When I was Four,
I was not much more.
When I was Five,
I was just alive.
But now I am Six,
I'm as clever as clever.
So I think I'll be six
now for ever and ever.
~ A.A. Milne
Taba loves this poem... She likes for me to read it to her over and over again...*sighs*
Oh, but she can't stay six forever can she?! No, she will be 7 in 3 weeks and 2 days...
My baby is growing up too fast.
And though I shall miss my little 6yo, I shall enjoy getting to know the young lady she is fast becoming...
No, she shan't be six forever, soon she will be seven!
Seven is good... but now she is six...




Comments:
<< Home
She has such gorgeous big eyes! You are doing a good job with her, Beth. I really enjoy your family. :)
OH, THANK YOU Joelle! I wish you were here so I could just give you a big, FAT kiss! (and so that I could hold your little munchkin'...I miss him.) You're so sweet...and you're doing a great job yourself there, girlie! *smiles*
btw Jo~
Sorry it took me so long to get back to you here! Somehow I'd missed this comment earlier...thanks again, you just made my evening.;-) We love you guy too!
Post a Comment
Sorry it took me so long to get back to you here! Somehow I'd missed this comment earlier...thanks again, you just made my evening.;-) We love you guy too!
<< Home
|
|
















