Tuesday, February 14, 2006
Happy Valentine's Day!
to: my dear friends and family,
I'd do it all over again. I'm yours, forever...My true love secretly strung a big red hearted helium balloon to my coffee mug this morning, it says "I Love You" and he gave me a lucsiously red and pink card that says,
"You're the most wonderful wife a man could ever have..."
So, I'd better get off this 'puter and go make that true today.
images from LisaVollrath's Love & Kisses Countdown Calendar.
****************************************
For her birthday, Tabitha received an invitation to a Valentines Tea Party from a friend of hers. So, my friend, Robin, and I took our little girls to this fun little event on Sunday afternoon, put on as a fundraiser for Small Miracles. We had a delightful time.
The girls were supposed to bring their favorite dolls.
T brought her Evangeline doll, whom she's named "Bethany", and her friend brought her Liberty doll. At the tea, we met a precious lady who makes these gorgeous dresses (hand sews most of them even!), which she donates to this charity event, to be given away to the girls. She sews a tag into each dress that says, "Handmade by Grandma Johnson". The girls each got to pick out their favorite design for their dolls.
And various "stations" offered various crafts and pampering (manicures, hair artistry, games, face painting and make-up)


Good company, cocoa, crafts & cookies...mmm.
Comments:
<< Home
That looks like SO MUCH FUN!!!!! Thanks for posting the pictures....and it sounds like you had a nice valentine's day.
Stay warm this weekend.
Post a Comment
Stay warm this weekend.
<< Home
|
|

















