Monday, January 30, 2006
thanks Mom...
One of my Mothers (yes, I have two) made this for me and gave it to me as a gift for Christmas. It's made from sterling silver and austrian crystal beads (amethyst is both of my childrens' birthstones)... It's a "mother's bracelet" and I've so enjoyed wearing it. It occurred to me that I ought to brag a little on my dear Mother (in law and love) and this most lovely treasure she made especially for me. I love you Mom. THANK YOU FOR BEING MY FRIEND.
Thank you for believing in me
when I found it difficult
to believe in myself...
for saying what I've needed to hear sometimes,
instead of what I've wanted to hear...
for siding with me...
and for giving me another side to consider.
Thank you for believing in me
when I found it difficult
to believe in myself...
for saying what I've needed to hear sometimes,
instead of what I've wanted to hear...
for siding with me...
and for giving me another side to consider.
Thank you for opening yourself up to me...
for trusting me with your thoughts
and disappointments and dreams...
for knowing you can depend on me
and for asking my help when you've needed it.
Thank you for putting so much
thought and care and imagination
into our friendship...
for sharing so many nice times
and making so many special memories with me.
Thank you for always being honest with me
being kind to me...being there for me.
Thank you for being
a friend to me
in so many meaningful ways.
Bobbie (aka. Mom) & Beth, Fall 2005
Comments:
<< Home
That bracelet is beautiful and so is that precious relationship. I have 5 children *so far* so I think that's too many for a bracelet but I think I would like one with my husband and my name on it. Thank you for the inspiration.
TNMOMTO5BLESSINGS on HSB
TNMOMTO5BLESSINGS on HSB
Yes, my MIL is a precious gift from the Lord. She is such a wonderful part of our lives.
If I ever have the pleasure of having more children, she did say that she will add strands for each one...5? hmmm... it might work... That's a good idea though, to put you and your husband's names!
If I ever have the pleasure of having more children, she did say that she will add strands for each one...5? hmmm... it might work... That's a good idea though, to put you and your husband's names!
Beth the bracelets are beautiful. I hope you post more pictures of your projects. I like seeing all the pics.
I bought some Australian Crystals and sewed them unto a pair of black velvet shoes for my little gir.
The comments are working, thanks for checking.
Post a Comment
I bought some Australian Crystals and sewed them unto a pair of black velvet shoes for my little gir.
The comments are working, thanks for checking.
<< Home
|
|


















