Wednesday, January 25, 2006

My Major (besides laundry, cooking and dishes)


You scored as English. You should be an English major! Your passion lies in writing and expressing yourself creatively, and you hate it when you are inhibited from doing so. Pursue that interest of yours!

Linguistics


100%

English


100%

Art


83%

Biology


83%

Journalism


83%

Psychology


83%

Dance


75%

Sociology


67%

Philosophy


58%

Anthropology


58%

Mathematics


42%

Theater


42%

Chemistry


33%

Engineering


25%

What is your Perfect Major? (PLEASE RATE ME!!<3)
created with QuizFarm.com

Comments:
I had to come over here and see what you are reading and doing. I really like the background color of your blog and all the contents. God bless you in your homeschooling! I was homeschooled by my mother all the way through until I went to college.
 
Thanks Hannah! I am so enjoying visiting your place too, your pictures are spectacular!
What a blessing to have been homeschooled all the way through like that! I sure wish I had been, for more reasons than one!:^)
I think I'm learning way more now (the second time around with my own kids) than I did in all my years of school and college!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?