Tuesday, April 11, 2006
cryticbog
Ihaveotstosay,andwudhavewrittensooner,butmykeyboardisonthefritz!
Asyoucanseecertainkeysarentworkingikethesacekeyandotherimortantetters.
So,thoughIvehadmuchtosayandwriteabout,ImfiguringitwudbebestifIwaited
untiwegetanewkeyboardbeforeIudate,whichwibeassoonasIcangettowamart.
Amazingthatyoucoudreadthis,huh!hehehehehe
**4.12.Udate**
We.have.to.order.a.secial.Ale.keyboard.for.this.MAC.comuter.of.ours,so.guess.
that.means.no.blogging.or.emails.from.me.for.awhile...
At.least.the.l.key.works.now!
lurking...Beth=8^(
Asyoucanseecertainkeysarentworkingikethesacekeyandotherimortantetters.
So,thoughIvehadmuchtosayandwriteabout,ImfiguringitwudbebestifIwaited
untiwegetanewkeyboardbeforeIudate,whichwibeassoonasIcangettowamart.
Amazingthatyoucoudreadthis,huh!hehehehehe
**4.12.Udate**
We.have.to.order.a.secial.Ale.keyboard.for.this.MAC.comuter.of.ours,so.guess.
that.means.no.blogging.or.emails.from.me.for.awhile...
At.least.the.l.key.works.now!
lurking...Beth=8^(
Comments:
<< Home
Supercalifragilisticexpeaalladoughchus!
EGADS!
YOR key board has gone RENIGADE!?
While at Wally World, look for the Whistling Smiley Face!
He will help you find your way,
and....
Watchout for falling prices!
Ouch!
hahaaa!!!
(((((((BETH)))))))
EGADS!
YOR key board has gone RENIGADE!?
While at Wally World, look for the Whistling Smiley Face!
He will help you find your way,
and....
Watchout for falling prices!
Ouch!
hahaaa!!!
(((((((BETH)))))))
Yeah,you.know.how.you.hear.yourself.
in.your.mind,seaking.while.you.tye.
Well,Im.starting.to.hear.myself.in.my.
mind.with.a.major.seech.imediment...weird!
LoL*LoL*LoL*LoL
in.your.mind,seaking.while.you.tye.
Well,Im.starting.to.hear.myself.in.my.
mind.with.a.major.seech.imediment...weird!
LoL*LoL*LoL*LoL
Beth, I got a wonderful wireless keyboard and mouse set at Comp USA that was MAC compatible. Are there any stores like that in your area? Comp, Circuit City or Best Buy?
Hey, at least we can still get the gist of what you are writing. :-)
My hubby might know of a good way to get one cheap. Feel free to call or email if you haven't already ordered it.
My hubby might know of a good way to get one cheap. Feel free to call or email if you haven't already ordered it.
Isn't that funny?? I thought I was the only one who heard myself "speaking" in my head while I type.
Hi Beth,
I couldn't find your e-mail on your blog. So I posted here. Thanks for the link. I placed yours' here: http://apmformulators.com/?page_id=180
I couldn't find your e-mail on your blog. So I posted here. Thanks for the link. I placed yours' here: http://apmformulators.com/?page_id=180
::::scratching head::::
Wondering if you got the keyboard yet, and or are shopping till you drop for the upcomming Baby?
teheheheee!!!
((((((((((BETH)))))))))))
Post a Comment
Wondering if you got the keyboard yet, and or are shopping till you drop for the upcomming Baby?
teheheheee!!!
((((((((((BETH)))))))))))
<< Home
|
|

















