Saturday, March 11, 2006
Yesterday~ flower & fire fun
I discovered...





















the Super-Macro setting on my camera ~ and a whole new world of Spring in my yard... What FUN I've been having playing around with it, exploring! ...as you can see here...
I'm thinking that maybe I ought to start a seperate photo blog, huh? LOL I've been taking a crazy number of photos lately.;)
T enjoyed her own flower study as well...





N much preferred to play with fire... in a constructive way, that is.;)


























the Super-Macro setting on my camera ~ and a whole new world of Spring in my yard... What FUN I've been having playing around with it, exploring! ...as you can see here...
I'm thinking that maybe I ought to start a seperate photo blog, huh? LOL I've been taking a crazy number of photos lately.;)
T enjoyed her own flower study as well...





N much preferred to play with fire... in a constructive way, that is.;)



Comments:
<< Home
I'm soooo envious!! It snowed all day today up here in the Canadian prairies. I am so ready for spring :-)
Hi Andrea~
Snow is good...;^) And I'm sure you've some lovely sights up there that we'd love to see.
But yes, the sunshine and colorful faces of early bloomers are welcome sights around here! Spring will come your way, before you know it!
Snow is good...;^) And I'm sure you've some lovely sights up there that we'd love to see.
But yes, the sunshine and colorful faces of early bloomers are welcome sights around here! Spring will come your way, before you know it!
Oh MY! So beautiful - thank you for such lovely, lovely pictures - I'm like Andrea - a Canuck - we have to enjoy spring vicariously for a little while longer. Although - the sun is getting stronger and there is the sound of trickling water everywhere! Yay! I'm looking forward to it!
ps - I like your new avatar
ps - I like your new avatar
Your flowers are beautiful and your children are adorable. It looks as though your blessings are many! Thanks for sharing.
I actually came back her again--just to enjoy spring in TN.
Your pictures are gorgeous! (Kids and flowers!)
Your pictures are gorgeous! (Kids and flowers!)
Y'know - looking at these pictures again, I can't help but notice how much your son and Jared look like they could be brothers - and T would have fit right in with my sisters and I when we were growing up. =)
Hi IslandSparrow, Arielle, Birdie & Kim! Thank you so much for your kind words. It has been beautiful here in NE TN, indeed!
Yes Arielle, I see the similarities too.;^)
Post a Comment
Yes Arielle, I see the similarities too.;^)
<< Home
|
|

















