Thursday, March 09, 2006

our first Spring honeybee in a crocus

honeybee

Photo Theme for Thursday: Current Theme is Nature

Comments:
Nicely done! I love close-ups.
 
Thanks! I love close-ups too. Such an immense world lies even in nature's minutest details...God's creation is amazing!
 
Beautiful! Oh spring, please come my way...we had snow today...in Oregon! Where is the spring?
 
I love this picture!
 
Oh Sparrow, it will come soon! Snow is good, but yes, this sunshine is glorious! I'm going back outsid now, and letting Nature teach today's lessons.;)
How I'd love to visit OR though, and do miss that beautiful country!

Hi Randi~
Thanks! I love that his little legs were so full of pollen! The kids and I watched him buzz from flower to flower for a good 5 mins. or so. So busy he was.;)
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?