Saturday, March 04, 2006
well, I wouldn't go that far...
...but I am the obsessive editor, drives my hubby crazy sometimes... but what would he do without me to edit his business letters and such? I'm trying to bite my tongue 'till he asks.;)

You are a GRAMMAR GOD!
Congratulations! If your mission in life
is not already to preserve the English
tongue, it should be. You can smell a
grammatical inaccuracy from fifty yards.
Your speech is revered by the underlings,
though some may blaspheme and call you a
snob. They're just jealous. Go out there
and change the world.
How grammatically correct are you? (Revised with answer key)
brought to you by Quizilla

You are a GRAMMAR GOD!
Congratulations! If your mission in life
is not already to preserve the English
tongue, it should be. You can smell a
grammatical inaccuracy from fifty yards.
Your speech is revered by the underlings,
though some may blaspheme and call you a
snob. They're just jealous. Go out there
and change the world.
How grammatically correct are you? (Revised with answer key)
brought to you by Quizilla
Comments:
<< Home
I havenot as of yet begun to taken the grammar quiz yet as posted herein but I'm going to as soon as I can find a comma left over from lunch and my correctedness punctuation book. :)
Did you update here??
Post a Comment
Did you update here??
<< Home
|
|
















