Wednesday, March 08, 2006
T drew this yesterday~
I just love it...

she calls it: "Jesus Rise"
Comments:
<< Home
Wow! How old is she? You've got a budding artist on your hands!
Tell her I love art and I love her drawing!
Tell her I love art and I love her drawing!
She just turned 7yo last month. Yes, you should see her horses...she'll spend an hour at a time carefully drawing something. Her plan is to "not get married and live with me forever, painting pictures (which she'll sell but will give me one for free! LOL) and raising horses." Sounds good to me!;)
I will tell her you like it, thank you.
I will tell her you like it, thank you.
Aw. That's sweet!
Now that I know how old she is I am even more impressed with her art, especially with her commitment to it!
Ask her if she would like to share a picture of one of her horses someday. I'd love to see it!
My 15 year old was like that. It's fun when their interests develop into a passion so early, isn't it?
Post a Comment
Now that I know how old she is I am even more impressed with her art, especially with her commitment to it!
Ask her if she would like to share a picture of one of her horses someday. I'd love to see it!
My 15 year old was like that. It's fun when their interests develop into a passion so early, isn't it?
<< Home
|
|
















