Sunday, April 23, 2006

I'm moving~

but not far. I've found that I really, really like blogging with WordPress over at homeschooljournal.net much better than with blogger, and so I'm in the process of moving over there (where I can have categories for my posts, post privately, etc., etcetera)... It'll probably take me awhile to get all moved in over there, with links and such, but I've already uploaded all of my posts to my new blog. So many great journaling/blogging features over there, for free!

I'm sorry for any inconvenience this may cause you. Please do come and visit me over there, where I'll be writing from now on.

the brew*crew adventure

I will be leaving this blog up for sentimental reasons, and so that you can find me easily too!

Thanks so much to all of you for your kind words and prayers concerning our recent loss. The Comforter has so blessed with such wonderful friends and family!
Comments:
Aren't Andrea and Ron great?! I just love blogging over there!
 
Beth, I have great news for you. You have won our April Bible contest over at Three Hearts For Home http://www.homeschoolblogger.com/Kellyque777
Please email me at Kellyque@juno.com to let me know the address where we can send your prize.
Congratulations and thank you so much for your continued perseverence in God's word.
<>< Kelly
 
Wordpress is great, you'll enjoy it. Best of luck to you.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?