Tuesday, February 14, 2006

more snow

I recently uploaded more "snow" pics to our flickr account, just click here if you'd like to see them. We had enough snow fall here to get some sledding in, YAY!! I love to hear and feel the crunch of it under my feet... what childhood memories and nostalgia unexpectedly flooded over me...
I spent many years growing up in the NW and OK, but after years (most of my adult life) of living on the MS Gulf Coast, and in FL, I've missed the snow.

Comments:
Your pictures are beautiful. I will have to add you to my flickr list as soon as I can remember my name on flickr, ha,ha.

We are getting snow here today, too, but not nearly what we need....way behind for a Wisconsin winter. The youth were supposed to go sledding tomorrow night, but unless things drastically change that has been cancelled. I could really go for a huge snowbound few days.
 
Those were some beautiful pics! You are getting to be quite the photographer and it sure is a pleasure to get to see the smiling faces of some people you love. We just got a dusting here! Oh well, someday we'll get to play in it again. How do you get the brown looking ones? That is quite the effect!
Love and shalom,
Serena
 
Those are beautiful! I think you got more snow than we did.
 
So pretty!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?