Sunday, December 11, 2005

Entering the Worship Circle~

The night before last I had this song by Waterdeep and 100 Portraits playing, off their Second Circle, Enter The Worship Circle cd... I Cannot Hide My Love [ Windows | Real | MPEG ]

Well, at our house we dance often... but on this particular night Nathan entered into such a profoundly sincere mode and evident display of worship that I had to catch my breath as I turned away to hide my tears of joy and appreciation to our Maker...thanking Him profusely for moving my little 9yo boy's heart in such a felt and memorable way...

He was dancing with his whole body, kicking his feet out in a perfectly timed cadence, moving his arms with the rhythmic drumming of the beat, singing the words and swaying his head gently, with his eyes squeezed shut...just fellowshipping with Jesus...losing himself in the song, totally uninhibited and freely worshiping for all 7 minutes and 50 seconds of this long song. Then, when it was over, he asked me to play it again, and then requested it again today... I'm all weepy again at the memory as I sit here and type... I am so grateful.

Thank you dear Marsha for your sweet post that reminded me to write this. Yes, their little voices of praise are music to my ears... and such a sweet fragrance lifting up to heaven, a sweet offering...

I Cannot Hide Me Love Lyrics

VERSE
Holy spirit, I need your touch,
more than ever before.
Oh Jesus, I need your love
and I'm desperate for more.

BRIDGE
When I feel your presence
all around me,
when I feel you arms
as they surround me.

CHORUS
I cannot hide my love
I cannot hide my love
My feet will have to dance!
I cannot hide my love
I cannot hide my love
My heart will have to sing!

TAG
I am so in love with
I am so in love with
I am so in love with
You my Lord, my God!!

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?