Monday, October 31, 2005
The Life and Times of a Homeschooled Doggy...
Yes, our pooch has it rough... Here, need proof? Just take a peek into his dismal life... he's just so neglected, bored and left out of everything... NOT!
This doggie of ours, Samson, aka Professor Sam, has got it MADE! He's forever cracking me up, as he truly thinks he's just one of the kids...
This doggie of ours, Samson, aka Professor Sam, has got it MADE! He's forever cracking me up, as he truly thinks he's just one of the kids...
Meet Professor Sam, Homeschooling Pooch

But he does more than just lay around all day, he's also "Soccer Dog!"


Yep, he's got it RUFF!

Okay, that above is his more dignified photo... The following are almost, well... obscene.
I just laugh out loud thinking of them... We in no way have doctored, nor "set up" these photos. He just lays around the house like this...

After chewing up the box to Taba's new "Herd Your Horses" game, he just laid there in quiet repose for a good long time... occasionally nibbling on his little dragon stuffed animal you see there...

And as we all laughingly gathered around, and I proceeded to take pics, he just laid there looking at us...

And here he is on a different day, similar position, in what is now his chair...

Yep, he'll just lay there for 20 mins. + at a time, coherent (I think?) and awake, just chillin I guess...? Maybe I should call him Mellow Yellow...

And this morning, I found him with the kids, just enjoying the company... notice he dragged his latest stuffed animal up there, his Wishbone doggie.

I just laugh out loud thinking of them... We in no way have doctored, nor "set up" these photos. He just lays around the house like this...





But he does more than just lay around all day, he's also "Soccer Dog!"


Yep, he's got it RUFF!
|
|















